For the sake of our own safety, environment and all around comfort we do strongly recommend to minimize the use of motor boats. There will be sufficient number of canoes, kayaks and other watercrafts for everybody to come on the water and watch the races.
Those, who will have motorboats on the water will have to follow some rules:
- Max speed in the race area and 500m away from any beach must not be higher than 5kts.
- Skipper of the boat needs to have an international certificate for operators of motor crafts.
- A kill cord is necessary, which must be used when driving the boat.
- A registration license for the boat with the assigned registration signs has to be displayed outside of the boat clearly visible on both sides.
- A number of life jackets for all crew members on board.
- The life jacket must be donned all the time when anybody stands erected on the boat.